Burda 6898 Velvet Suit - Part 3 (Photos)

Hello all!
As promised, here are some more pictures from the velvet suit photoshoot. To catch up on this project, here's Part 1 (tuxedo jacket) and Part 2 (trousers and bow tie).


Burda 6898 sewing pattern velvet suit dressmaking


Burda 6898 sewing pattern jacket trousers bow tie sewing blog

Burda 6898 sewing pattern jacket pants bow tie tailoring

Burda 6898 sewing pattern jacket trousers instructions blog

Burda 6898 sewing pattern jacket trousers dressmaking blog

Overall, I'm reasonably happy with how the project turned out, but as I mentioned in previous posts, there are definitely some alterations needed to make everything fit properly and sit as it should. It is probably the most comfortable suit I've ever worn, so when I eventually do get round to making these alterations, I have a feeling I'll be giving the outfit a lot of love. Also, this was the first bow tie I'd ever made, or even worn, and I am now very much convinced of their necessity in my wardrobe. There will be more!

Comments

Popular Posts