Black Striped Lace Top

Striped black open neck lace top sewing fashion design diy pattern drafting

I got this cool striped lace a couple of months ago and knew immediately it had to be made into a top. 

Ardent followers of my blog and Instagram may have noticed I have quite a thing for a good ol' lace top (see here for a post on my previous two versions) so of course, I need more of them in my wardrobe. 

asymmetric pencil skirt and tie neck lace top sewing diy pattern draftingPencil skirt and lace tie neck top sewing pattern drafting fashion design


This time I thought I'd try something slightly different, so rather than going for a high neck  scarf-style bow like the other two, I went for an open neck pussy bow style.

And here's how it turned out:



Striped black lace top with cutout and pussy bow sewing pattern diy fashion

Striped black lace top with pussy bow sewing pattern drafting diy fashion

Striped black lace top with pussy bow sewing pattern diy fashion

Striped black lace top with cutout and pussy bow sewing pattern diy fashion

This one has a bit of a neo-Victorian edge to it, which makes me lean towards it as my favourite of the three, as I am pretty partial to gothic and steampunk styles. Do you guys have a favourite?


Comments

Popular Posts