Little Black Dress Pictures (Drape Drape No.5)

Here are the pictures from the photoshoot for my little black dress using the "no.5 v-neck drape drape dress" pattern from Hisako Sato's Drape Drape. If you missed the write up for it then fear not, you can read it in all its glory here. I'm so pleased with how this dress turned out, and I really enjoyed this photoshoot - I felt a bit like a mafia wife going to a funeral, and when is that ever not a good look? Anyway, here they are - let me know what you think! :)
Hisako Sato Drape Drape 5 black v neck dress sewing pattern tutorial


Hisako Sato Drape Drape 5 sewing pattern book completed dress tutorial

Hisako Sato Drape Drape 5 LBD dressmaking patternmaking sewing blog


Hisako Sato Drape Drape LBD sewing instructions blog dressmaking


Hisako Sato Drape Drape 5 drapey dress sewing pattern


Comments

Popular Posts