Vintage Not-So-Fancy Ball Gown (Finished Piece)

I had planned on posting this like a month ago but it was a pretty hectic month and I just never found the time - but better late than never I suppose!
So here are the pictures of the finished gown. Enjoy!

Modes Royale Studio Faro vintage ballgown sewing dressmaking blog


Modes Royale Studio Faro velvet lace ballgown sewing pattern dressmaking


Modes Royale Studio Faro vintage inspired ballgown gathered lace sewing handmade

Modes Royale Studio Faro ballgown sheer lace dressmaking pattern

Modes Royale Studio Faro ballgown sewing blog

To catch up on the rest of the project, here's Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4

And that's it for my Vintage-Not-So-Fancy Gown! I hope you enjoyed this project and I'd love to hear your comments on it :)


Comments

Popular Posts